AGU Fall Meeting 2017

This year, the AGU Fall Meeting moved from its traditional location in San Francisco to New Orleans. As usual, the meeting was a wonderful occasion to catch up with former classmates and colleagues, and hear about all the new science!

This year, I was the co-chair for the CYGNSS session A11F, Early On-Orbit Results of the Cyclone Global Navigation Satellite System, together with Chris Ruf. The poster session was a great way for all the people using and working on CYGNSS to chat about their respective results.

In addition, I gave an oral presentation entitled Effects of dew deposition on transpiration and carbon uptake in leaves that presented the results of a collaboration with Sally Thompson‘s lab at UC Berkeley.

Finally, I had the opportunity to attend the Ecohydrology Technical Committee and to help out with the Hydrology Business Meeting. Both events were great opportunities to meet new people in my field, and I’m hoping to get more and more involved with the hydrology community at AGU in the future.